Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Catcher 2.2- WEDNESDAY ORANGE ONLY

DO NOW:  Take the reading quiz in socrative.  When done, please read your ORB silently.


LEARNING TARGET: I will understand why Holden may not always be honest with others or himself.


LOOK FORS: I will know that I have hit the learning target when:
  • I can come up with questions for Holden, and predict how he will answer them.
  • I can explain whether his answer would be honest or not, and why.


AGENDA:

  1. DO NOW: Two Reading quizzes (15 min) – read silently when done
  2. Group discussion:
    • Choose new roles for today
    • Catcher Quotation Discussion - post a comment on each quotation from last night’s reading.
    • answer reading guide questions
    • Today’s prompt: 3 Questions for Holden:  Write three questions that you would ask Holden if he were here. After each question, write an answer in Holden's voice. Use complete sentences.
  3. Summarizer: self-evaluation  
  4. Begin reading Chapter 9-10 if time allows


No comments:

Post a Comment